Want to drop us a line? Shoot us a note here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a like-minded Boomer 100? We accept submissions of articles in the Boomer 100 genre. Articles should be gritty, first-hand accounts of your own experiences and adventures. We are looking for stories that inspire baby boomers to get off the couch and engage in life. Posts that cover the following areas are most likely a good match for Boomer 100:
- Fitness: programs that you have experienced, goals that you have worked towards, etc.
- CrossFit: yes, we are biased. Any submission regarding the challenges of this fitness program as it applies to the 50+ participant are welcome.
- Travel: Trekking to godforsaken places, unique locations seldom seen, cultural immersion in countries where English is not the first language, etc. Stories that push the boundaries or comfort levels of the travelers.
- Adventure: anything unique including rock climbing (indoor and outdoor), mountaineering, scuba diving including technical diving (wreck and cave), biking, skate boarding, skiing, equine, etc.
- Health: first hand accounts of overcoming chronic health issues. In particular, how the writer is combating the ailments that effect our age group.
How to Submit Content
Submissions cannot have been published elsewhere. Submissions should be between 500-2000 words and accompanied by 3-4 photographs. Put the title of the submission in the subject line of the email. Submit to email@example.com.
Photo submissions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write photo submission in the subject line of the email and provide a short description of the theme that the photos represent.
Boomer 100 Reviews Gear
You can request gear reviews for your products. Boomer 100 currently can review gear for rock climbing, training and fitness, mountaineering, scuba, and technical diving, and skate boarding. Reviews will focus on the use of the product relative to the baby boomer market. Email your interest to email@example.com.
In the subject line write product review. All reviews will be independent and honest and you will be given a chance to deal with any concerns prior to publication. Shoot us a note and we can get down and dirty in the area of 50+ users.